• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Distribution Version

Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have a question for Adobe staff. Is there any way how to get a distribution version of Adobe Flash Player Active X and NPAPI (just for once) without applying for it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Hi,

To get the distribution version of Flash Player even once you need to apply for distribution license. You can specify the requirement details there. The license is valid for a period of 1 year. Link to distribution license application is Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe .

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To get the distribution version of Flash Player even once you need to apply for distribution license. You can specify the requirement details there. The license is valid for a period of 1 year. Link to distribution license application is Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe .

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you make an exception?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no.  Please apply for a distribution license to distribute Flash Player within your organization.  Note that Flash Player distribution is free for the vast majority of use cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't help me much. I will have to find another source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ba97552833​,

As suggested above, please apply for the distribution license and use the same for downloading of enterprise builds. Else you can get the latest version of Flash Player from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Official Flash Player versions are only available for download on adobe.com.  We have found other sources to post unauthorized installers which usually have been tampered with (as in include malicious software).  You are free to download the installers from unauthorized sources, just know that you're opening up your system to a potentially malicious installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be fine if Adobe actually responded to my requests. Version 27 is required to deal with current exploits. I've applied for a distribution from multiple email address (work related and personal) but I am not receiving any response to any of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please private message me the (work) Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, right-click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and has a signed PDF attachment. Unfortunately, some email filters block the email due to this.  In the interim, if you haven't done so yet, please check your spam filters and with your IT department to see if it was blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Private Message sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@davido44327554

I received your PM and forwarded the info to the licensing team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines