• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw and CS6?

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so incredibly lost and disillusioned.

I have the CS6 master collection on my PC and Adobe Draw on my Tablet. I'm not sure how but when I first downloaded the creative cloud desktop app, I was able to simply download one of my projects as an .AI file and then open it myself in my now "outdated" illustrator. But I haven't been able to repeat the process since then. I'm assuming the "send to illustrator" option only works with Illustrator CC but do I really not have any options for using my vector images from draw in CS6?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Hi WulfSpyder,

You can tap the export icon and save a PDF to Creative Cloud. The PDF could be opened in Illustrator CS6.

Im not sure what access you may have to Creative Cloud files without a subscription, though.

IMG_0562.PNG

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WulfSpyder,

You can tap the export icon and save a PDF to Creative Cloud. The PDF could be opened in Illustrator CS6.

Im not sure what access you may have to Creative Cloud files without a subscription, though.

IMG_0562.PNG

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Michael.

We must have hit Add Reply at the same time.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WulfSpyder.

I don't ever remember being possible to export Draw files to Illustrator CS6 but it is possible that it worked for some amount of time.

Iif you're using the iOS version of Draw (this feature is not available in Draw for Android) you can use the Send to CC Files as PDF feature (it's available from the share menu of an open drawing). That will save the art as a high-res scalable version of the drawing and you'll be able to open it in Illustrator with all the layers intact.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how it was possible but I was definitely able to check my assets folder, go to mobile apps, and download it as an .AI file. It's incredibly frustrating that this isn't a feature and really shows us legacy users how Adobe feels about making sure we're supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi WulfSpyder did you manage to work with draw and cs6? I am having the same problem..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines