• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wiederherstellung Von PS-Dateien

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Habe leider gerade ein Projekt fertig gestellt und die PS-Datei danach gelöscht. Später viel mir ein Fehler auf. Wie kann ich die Datei wiederherstellen?

Wäre für eine hilfreiche Antwort sehr dankbar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Do you have some back-up system in place?

If you have not used the disk since deleting the file you might also be able to restore it otherwise, try a google search for »restore deleted files« + »windoqs« or »Mac« depending on your OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have some back-up system in place?

If you have not used the disk since deleting the file you might also be able to restore it otherwise, try a google search for »restore deleted files« + »windoqs« or »Mac« depending on your OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a backup you can restore it and work again but If not you have to use file recovery software depends on your OS. When you do that as for my experience with recovery most of the files are not completed.

I encourage you to use always the backup system under any case you will need it to avoid this mistake. I personally use the ChronoSync software it copies all of my files on the backup disk daily.

Sorry für das Verlieren Ihrer Dateien

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello kptnfilzbart,

Download Stellar Phoenix Windows data recovery - Home to recover your permanent deleted PDF files. This tool allows recovering number of different file formats on Windows OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines