• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autoblend doens´t work.

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to blend two files one face into Another.  Whenever I go to edit and click on "auto blend files" the window that appears is Blanck and White and not in colour like in other tutorials that I´ve seen..  I took a Picture with gyazo and here is the link: Gyazo - 4c054b670a2731355ba72d3c1951b9f4.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks right to me, other than you should be using stack mode rather than pano. That's just the UI, and those change with different versions of Photoshop. What matters is the result you get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried both stack and pano and I get the same result, No Changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to merge photos together with that tool and it's not working well, you can do that manually using the content aware tool & masks.

Check the below link:

Combine images with Auto-Blend Layers in Adobe Photoshop

Thanks,

Ahmed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the windows that appears black and White?  Why is not in colour like in this tutorial that there is in Youtube:

Photoshop cc- How to swap face - Auto Blend Layers - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check your background color because as per the youtube tutorial its 2 layers only no background?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked it but, it´s the same result

Gyazo - 1419e64de5241180757d4fa3951951d4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are sharing the software not the ending result. We are here to help you so help us, Luis.

Try to take step by step screenshots so we can handle it.

Thanks,

Ahmed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Luis,

I check every pic you have shared it looks good and should get a good result but now I just want you to do something else can you try another image without glasses. I hope it will work this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luis

Did you make sure that the top layer (the new face) is larger than the cutout on the old face - leaving a few pixels overlap round the edges. In the video that was the purpose of contracting the selection.

Then set auto-blend to panorama, these are effectively side by side images with a small overlap

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesssssssss, now it worked.  Thanks for your advice Davescn . Now I did it different.  I make the new face a Little bit bigger that the old face and this time Everything was fine.

Thanks

Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome - glad to help 

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines