Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe draw om iPad Pro doesn't communicate with my desktop

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with the communication between Adobe Draw on my iPad Pro and my desktop. I already had a long discussion with the helpdesk of Adobe, but they could not help me. I hope someone can.

Normally you can send a project made on Draw directly to your desktop, so you can adjust it further in Illustrator. But if I send the project to my desktop, it just doesn't appear. And also if I save it as a PDF file in Adobe creative cloud, the project just does not appear. The Adobe id's are both the same on my iPad Pro and my MacBook Pro. I also signed out and logged in on both devices, but no result. I re-started Illustrator and Adobe Draw, but without any result.

Does anybody have a tip for me?

Kind regards,

Ruud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Hello Sue,

The problem is solved....

I had checked the Adobe i.d. at the creative cloud app on the iPad Pro and that i.d. matched with the i.d. on my MacBook Pro, but what I didn't know is that each Adobe app has a login i.d. of it's own. And the i.d. of the Adobe Draw app was not the same as on the MacBook. Now it works perfectly again, like it used to work.

Thanks anyway!

Ruud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Illustrator Draw forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ruud.

I can help you figure out what's going on.

Please contact me through the in-app feedback (in the app tap Settings, then Send Feedback) so I can get all of your app/device information (this will automatically populate the email.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sue,

It would be great if you could help me...

Please let me know how.

Ruud !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ruud.

I haven't seen an email from Adobe Draw's in-app feedback yet. Make sure to send it.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sue,

The problem is solved....

I had checked the Adobe i.d. at the creative cloud app on the iPad Pro and that i.d. matched with the i.d. on my MacBook Pro, but what I didn't know is that each Adobe app has a login i.d. of it's own. And the i.d. of the Adobe Draw app was not the same as on the MacBook. Now it works perfectly again, like it used to work.

Thanks anyway!

Ruud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ruud.

Thanks for letting me know. This is usually the first question I ask... most people have more than one account (many don't even remember creating them).

Glad it was a simple solution.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines