• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

While digitally signing a PDF file the screen turns black and nothing happens

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to digitally sign any pdf document the screen turns black and does not let me move on to the next step.

I have to press escape and start all over again.

I am using a digital certificate. 

I am using Acrobat Pro 2017 on a Windows 10 OS.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vindos, Gholamm,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As per the description, the screen turns black when signing a pdf using digital certificate in Acrobat Pro, is that correct?

Could you let us know the dot version of Acrobat you have on the machine: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Does the screen go black when clicking on "Digitally Sign" or when choosing your digital ID from the list?

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shivam, my problem is that I get the blank screen when I go to set up a digital identification.  I don't have the tabs/buttons that should appear as per the instructions.  I am in Australia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Philh,

Could you please confirm if you are referring to the window which appears when you Add a digital ID (below is the screenshot).

Also, let us know if you are referring to the instructions given in this link: Digital IDs in Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines