Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online course for essentials?

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm being tasked with training a person with almost no graphic design experience.  She has a background in CAD but no experience using Adobe products.  I'm looking for some suggestions for online introductory programs that teach the basics and I'm going to take it from there.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Photoshop tutorials | Learn how to use Photoshop CC

lynda.com has a good reputation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop tutorials | Learn how to use Photoshop CC

lynda.com has a good reputation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all honesty, while online training is great and I'm sure she'd get something out of it, it comes at a cost and for me, i think Youtube tutorials do the job just fine.

Watch some videos about creating different end results, like "how to create a brochure" or "how to edit a photo" and within 5 - 8 hours she'll have created a few practise projects but more importantly she'll be used to the software.

Let her also know about this forum and any questions she may have, this community is very welcoming and supporting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You Tube tutorials vary in quality.

Online video tutorials from Lynda.com and PluralSight are methodical and excellent. (You can get 30-day free trials with both of these companies).

There are also some very good books available such as the QuickStart Guides and the Classroom in a Book series.

And you can ask particular questions on this friendly forum, but please do not post duplicate posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines