Exit

can not install Adobe XD on Windows

Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can not install Adobe XD

I think that the system requirements are satisfied.
The driver has also been updated to the latest version.
Still error will occur.

Does Adobe XD do not support "Intel HD Graphics 620"?

Thank you.

AdobeXD_1.PNGAdobeXD_2.PNG

AdobeXD_3.PNG

AdobeXD_4.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Hi All,

I fixed it after installing Windows update (KB4033637).
Thanks to you guys we've led a solution.

Thank you very much.

AdobeXD_8.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying from the System Requirements doc

• Graphics: For Intel GPU, drivers newer than version 8.15.10.2702. To find this information, launch “dxdiag” from the Run menu and select the “Display” tab.

Can you confirm if your drivers are the latest?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

Thank you for your information.
Intel GPU drivers are using the latest 21.20.16.4636.

AdobeXD_6.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please confirm if you have the Anniversary update installed for Windows.

Also if you can let us know the error you get in Creative Cloud desktop app.

Thanks

Parth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi parthvyas22111,

I am using Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Then
Creative Cloud desktop app is displaying the following message.

" Graphics : intel, amd or nvidia GPU with drivers newer than 2014 that support direct 3d ddi 11 or 12 Graphics : intel, amd or nivideia GPU with drivers newer than 2014 that support direct 3d ddi 11 or 12 "

But I have been using the Intel GPU drivers (21.20.16.4636) of the latest version.

AdobeXD_5.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently logged a bug related to this. Can you please try changing your system's date format to MM-DD-YYYY instead of YYYY-MM-DD and see if that solves the installation problem?

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elaine,

I tried it to be MM - DD - YYYY in Japanese OS and MM - DD - YYYY in English OS.
But neither was usable.

Thank you.

AdobeXD_7.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I fixed it after installing Windows update (KB4033637).
Thanks to you guys we've led a solution.

Thank you very much.

AdobeXD_8.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a very similar problem - same bug but with a little different hardware.

I can't install XD for Windows on my Dell because it claims I don't have the new display drivers.

pc-error.png

I checked with the DxDiag utility and I have a newer version (on my Intel Iris 4600): 20.19.15.4531

I also checked Windows and it's up to date (as of today), and is also above the required - I have the 'Creative Update' (v.1703, build 15063.540) running on Windows 10 home.

win.png

I'm not sure if because that I have this 'Creative update', I also have the 'Anniversary update', but I assume I do.

I also couldn't find a way to just download the Anniversary Update separately and install it on top of my system...

I also tried changing the date format to MM-dd-yy and reboot - still nothing.

What else can I do?

Is there a way to download and install XD directly (without that buggy CreativeCloud installer)?

Or maybe a way to downgrade XD to the last version that installed and worked?

I spent already 3 days chatting, with Adobe's support team and they were all clueless, and referred me to the XD tech support team (that were supposed to call me several times already, but no one did.)

I hope you can, cause I'm ready to give up and redo the whole project I started with the previous XD version, with another application.

Thanks,

Boaz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you change the long date format or the short date format? (Instructions here: [Windows] Installer does not allow installation for machines that meet the minimum system requiremen... )

If you're using the short date format, we'll need the content of this file: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\ACC\hardwareConfig.json - can you post that for us? We can escalate and triage from there.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked like a charm!

So, please update the 6 different support guys that I chatted with over the past 3 days - I think they'll be happy to get updated.

Also, this time format isn't very popular here in my country - I hope you'll fix this bug soon and enable me to get back to my regular dd/mm/yyyy ASAP.

Thanks again! 

B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally understood. We're tracking a fix for our next release which should address the problem.

BTW, can you let me know your case number? I did notify our support staff soon after writing up the release note last week and want to track down where the miscommunication happened.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure.

I had 5 or 6 different numbers (since every time I approach the support it created a new ticket), but the one I referred to all the time was case number: 0189285710

Also, note them that the email they gave me to approach you, AdobeXDSupportTeam@adobe.com, is inaccessible outside of your work domain, and replies with an error.

I think it would be great if such direct connection to you will be available directly from the application (e.g. instead of learn & support, the current link will go to learn, and a separate one, called support, will go here, to this forum), so the long way I passed to reach you, will be spared for future users.

And if I have your attention, I must say I really started to like XD. I've been designing the UX of applications for almost 30 years (I used Photoshop 1 on a black & white Mac+), and I like the speed, the flow and the features you guys assembled.

I miss the typographic capabilities, the arrows, annotations & call outs, master pages, gradients, etc. of more mature products, but I'm sure that you'll catch up (hopefully, soon).

Good luck!

Boaz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, they should be sending people to UserVoice and not to an Email address, so that's something else we'll need to address. Thanks for sharing the details; I'll escalate to our team.

Also, if you have a chance, you should upvote some of your feature requests in our UserVoice page: https://adobexd.uservoice.com. Your vote really counts, as we use UserVoice vote counts as a part of our prioritization!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am facing this problem.. My Question is can i run Adobe XD ?Capture.PNG

I am using Intel R HD Graphics. Video memory: 1752 MB

My PC has DirectX version 12..

What can i do ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving the discussion to Get Started community. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines