Exit

Blink Questions & Problems

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LEFT BLINK PROBLEM.jpgLEFT BLINK PROBLEM 2.jpg

Reasons for doing this:

I don't have a camera, that's why I'm trying to figure out how to create a character that doesn't involve video mimicking.

Questions & Problems:

Is there a way to create eyes on different positions with blinking?

For example:

On SCENE MODE with KEY TRIGGERS

press 1(with latch on) = eyes in original position(looking forward) + with auto-blink

press 1(with latch on) one more time to turn off the original eye, then press 2(with latch on) = eyes looking left of the scene + with auto-blink

When I moved it to the record scene, the auto-blink works only on the right blink and the left blink disappears.

The idea was to create a character with eyes looking at other directions with blinking as well.

Is there an easier way to operate it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

You should be able to do this, yes. You would want a switch group with folders inside: Default, Side, etc., and "hide others in group" checked for any non-default folders.

See "Interrogation" from adobe.com/go/chexamples for a good example of auto-blink - my guess is it's a tagging, organization, or behavior placement issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to do this, yes. You would want a switch group with folders inside: Default, Side, etc., and "hide others in group" checked for any non-default folders.

See "Interrogation" from adobe.com/go/chexamples for a good example of auto-blink - my guess is it's a tagging, organization, or behavior placement issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh my.. you really helped me there, I forgot about the folders!

Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines