• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

editar 4k microprocesador 1700x o intel i7 7700k? placa video gtx 1050ti, gtx1060 6gigas o rx580 8gigas?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

19:12

Walter

Hola me contacto para hacerles una consulta por si me pueden ayudar. Necesito una PC para editar con Adobe premiere. Realizó montaje y corrección de color para largometraje. No hago vfx. Y necesito PC para editar en 4k de archivos de la cámara blackmagic. Que micro es mejor para editar en 4k en adobe premiere y hacer correccion de color. Intel i7 7700k o ryzen 1700x? Principalmente me interesa saber cual tiene mejor performance para la reproduccion /playback. No me interesa la diferencia del tiempo de render. O ninguno de estos micros sirve? Con respecto a la placa de video cuál es mínimamente que necesitaría? Gtx 1050ti, gtx 1060 o rx580? Mí presupuesto es ajustado. Perdón por las molestias. Saludos

[Moderator note: moved to best forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola

Te recomiendo este post:

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Premiere-Pro-CC-2017-1-2-CPU-Comparison-Skylake-X-Kaby-La...

Si miras otros post tambien veras comparativas de gpu

Yo diria que para lo que quieres, 7700k y gtx1060 es mejor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have intel i7 7700k or ryzen 1700x? proba 4k files?

Thank you very much for your comment. I had already entered pugetsystems and thought the 7700k. But when I talk to different people in general I am being recommended ryzen 1700x. That's why I'm interested in knowing if someone could try out some of the microprocessors in 4k with color correction, if the playback is fine. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could you try 1060 6G video card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have none of them. I have an older i7 3820 overclocked to 4.6mhz with a gtx1050 and I work fine with it.

If I have to work with heavy 4k files with color and effects I use proxies what I recommend anyone to do instead of buying the best, last and most expensive cpu and gpu which still not going to be flawless

7700k will give you faster lowthreaded task times such as warp stabilizer and is cheaper as far as I know.

ryzen is better for render previews and exports

Despite other reviews which recommends ryzen I would go for the i7 as I also do heavy Photoshop work and I'm not very worried about render times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding the gpu. Supposedly nvidia is better built for premiere and Pc than Amd radeon and if you can afford, 1060 is better than 1050

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines