• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnail issues for youtube

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wondering if anyone can help me with resolution issues I am having with creating thumbnails in photoshop, I am using the recommended settings of 1280x720 and then under resolution it's 72, pixels and white background. By the time I have edited the picture, I come out with a file size like 5-6mb which is to big to upload to youtube as limit is 2mb.

I try and pick a file size that matches to begin with 1280x720 dimensions and then for example a file size of 500kb, Can anyone tell me what I maybe doing wrong to come out with such a big file size at the other end. I used an older version of photoshop in the past and never had these issues, but with latest version I am having issues getting file size right.

Anyone who could point me in the right direction your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the unit of the width and hieght are set to Pixels

1280 px by 720 Pixels.

if it is already set to pixels, please post a screenshot for the

image -> image size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey,

Thanks for the reply, when you say post a screenshot of file size, is this after I have edited the picture I am trying to use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines