• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading Adobe Elements and Premier to a MacBook

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Premier package installed on a windows laptop.

I have now upgraded to a MacBook Pro and I would like to take the opportunity to upgrade to Elements 15 on my MacBook.

What is the best way to do this?  I am assuming since I already have an older package I should just be able to pay for the upgrade albeit on a new machine.

NSN004

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

You can go to your products page to look at your serial number:

Adobe ID

If the platform is Multiple the number should work for Mac as well as for Windows.

The installers for Premiere and Photoshop elements are here:

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Download Photoshop Elements | 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

I don't have Elements, but in the pre-CC app days you would authorize or deauthorize a computer for use with the program. If you never plan on using the Windows version again you

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go to your products page to look at your serial number:

Adobe ID

If the platform is Multiple the number should work for Mac as well as for Windows.

The installers for Premiere and Photoshop elements are here:

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Download Photoshop Elements | 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

I don't have Elements, but in the pre-CC app days you would authorize or deauthorize a computer for use with the program. If you never plan on using the Windows version again you should look in the program for some way to deauthorize that computer, so that you still can install it on two computers. Or don't worry, you should be able to have it on both the old PC and the new MacBook Pro. If the serial number is multiple platform.

If it's platform specific then I'm not sure what your options are! There is a discussion here that might help:

Transfer License from PC to Mac 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, It worked a treat following your advice 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines