• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

High-quality export

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export art I created with Adobe Draw for Android. Whatever I try, I can't seem to preserve the image quality. I want to blow it up and get it printed on a canvas, but whenever I enlarge the exported image, it looks fuzzy. Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Hi Anastasiazo.

I'm sorry. There is no hi-res (PDF) export option in the Android version of Draw.

Although it is possible to improve the image quality to some extent by zooming-in as much as possible before saving, I think (depending on the detail in the drawing and how large it needs to be printed) that the only way to save art at a "printable" quality would be to send it to Illustrator CC and save a hi-res version of it from there.

I don't know what the plans are for bringing Save As PDF to Dra

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anastasiazo.

I'm sorry. There is no hi-res (PDF) export option in the Android version of Draw.

Although it is possible to improve the image quality to some extent by zooming-in as much as possible before saving, I think (depending on the detail in the drawing and how large it needs to be printed) that the only way to save art at a "printable" quality would be to send it to Illustrator CC and save a hi-res version of it from there.

I don't know what the plans are for bringing Save As PDF to Draw for Android.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Sue! Let me play around with Illustrator CC and see where that gets me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Er... once I save it to Illustrator CC how do I view it/save it? Do I use another app for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anastasiazo.

I'm not sure I'm understanding... Are you using the Send to Illustrator CC feature in the app?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. My problem is that I don't really understand how Illustrator CC works!

I don't have Illustrator or Photoshop. I'm guessing I can't do much more with this problem without one or the other. Is that the case?

I don't have a working desktop or iPad right now, so I'm looking for a solution that will work with my Android. (Or maybe it's time to get a new iPad!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anastasiazo.

Well, Illustrator CC is one of our desktop applications, so if you're only on a mobile device right now you likely don't have access to it (it is, however, also available on Surface Pro). So, unfortunately, no, there's not a way to get hi-res art out of Draw for Android.

I'm sorry about this.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. Thanks for all your help, Sue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines