• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

topic problems

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2008 Nov 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i imported a word doc into RH and most of it worked fine apart from 3 chapters which ended up in the same topic. So i created 2 new topics and copy and pasted. When i generate primary layout, the topics are all there with their headings but when i click on these two new topics, i cannot bring anything up. Any urgent help would be grateful

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't click on topics. You click on links to topics either from other topics or the TOC. Please give us more information about what is failing. Any error messages? What's the ouptput?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i create the primary layout, i click on some of the books and i cannot drill down. These books mirror the topics that i created. I had to create new topics as for some reason the 3 chapters that i imported from word, ended up in the same topic so i had to seperate them.

So somehow i must have created teh topic incorrectly.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of RH?

What browser? Have you tried more than one?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am on version 7 Rh and version 7 IE. everthing else is fine when i create the layout apart from these 2 topics. and since i created them i am thinking that i must have done something wrong but i even followed the instructions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

James

Sorry, I missed that reply and was wondering what was going on.

Zip up the project and send it via http://www.transferbigfiles.com or you own preferred site.

I know you contacted someone else but he is in a training session.

Set out the details explaining what works and what does not. You can email that via my site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

i cant seem to zip the folder, there are files in the folder that contain parentheses that the zip command doesnt like. And there are too many of them to rename.

Not sure what i can do

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if that is the problem. However I just tested WinZip using the right click option on the menu with a folder that I renamed with parentheses and it zipped up just fine. Are you using WinZip or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
James

Any progress?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp