Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting Adobe Color Themes

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I found out that some color themes got uploaded which I didn't consent to. I think that I not so long ago inactivated the account and the themes are still there. How can I get them removed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While creating/saving a theme, there is a default check box (marked) to publish the theme.

There is an option to delete a theme from info page (navigated via. Explore tab).

If you have inactivated your account, then you cannot delete theme(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

I deleted all the themes that showed up and then I inactivated the account but some somehow weren't deleted and they're back. Isn't there any possibility of getting them deleted or at least get my name removed from them as they show up in Google search results etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can re-activate your account, from Adobe login.

Then from Explore tab, search for your published themes(from filter drop down) and delete them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reactivated the account but couldn't find any published themes there. However they can still be found on search engines and they seem to appear when you follow the url.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reply back with following details:

1. Email Id you are using to sign in to color.adobe.com

2. Theme Id(s) of various themes, that you are discussing here.

(you can look for theme id in URL of theme that you must be navigating from search engines as in below image)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

example.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email is [removed] and the IDs are 9629312, 9629288 and 9629287.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Request you to drop an email at kuler-feedback@adobe.com from email-Id used to sign-in into https://color.adobe.com/

You are required to mention themes id's for themes that are to be deleted.

Your request will be processed within 3-5 days, once email is received at our end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines