• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw won't sync my projects to Illustrator CC

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm trying to export one of my Adobe Draw projects to Illustrator on my laptop but i haven't been able to do it so far. Some do sync, but there's one in particular that i need to sync that just won't. Can someone help me? Why do some files export and other don't?

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Hi Danienriquez.

Sorry you're having trouble with the one drawing. Sometimes it's complexity, sometimes it's corruption; it's difficult to say what's preventing the drawing from sending. A few things I'd like you to check:

* When you sign in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud  can you see the drawing in its entirety there (in other words is it fully synced)?

* Does the drawing have an image layer? If it does, have you tried duplicating the drawing, removing the image layer, then trying to s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danienriquez.

Sorry you're having trouble with the one drawing. Sometimes it's complexity, sometimes it's corruption; it's difficult to say what's preventing the drawing from sending. A few things I'd like you to check:

* When you sign in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud  can you see the drawing in its entirety there (in other words is it fully synced)?

* Does the drawing have an image layer? If it does, have you tried duplicating the drawing, removing the image layer, then trying to send it again?

* Have you tried using the Send to CC Files as PDF function in the Share menu? Did that work? If you haven't tried it, can you see if you're successful sending it that way?

* Do you see the Mobile Creations tab in Illustrator CC (not everyone has access to this, so don't be surprised if you don't have it)? To check, just launch Illustrator on the desktop; if you have that feature it will look something like this:

Draw_AiMobileCreations.png

Let me know what you find. I may want you to contact me through the in-app feedback and send me a link to the drawing.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue too… (macos 10.11)

- the drawing are sync to Adobe Crevice Cloud

- i can share it as pdf (but as the artwork is flatten in pdf - the pdf is not what i need)

- i have never seen the 'mobile creation tab' in Illustrator CC.

- and yes the drawing use some image layer - but there are no change without it.

I have performed a clean install for Adobe Cloud Desktop app.

I have purged the OOBE folder and restart the computer

I signed-out/signed-in both the Adobe Cloud Desktop and Mobile. But no change.

Having a nice mobile app but a lot of trouble with the sharing  is really not intersesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guy.

Sorry this isn't working. 

Unfortunately the Mobile Creations tab is no longer in Illustrator CC; I was so disappointed when it was pulled because it made things so much easier for people.  I have a few questions:

* Are you unable to send any drawings from Draw? Or is it some/most drawings? Have you tried sending something really simple (just a few strokes)?

* Are you getting a Sent! notification in Draw?

* What version of Draw are you using? What version of Illustrator are you using?

* Would you be willing to share one of your drawings, that won't send, with me?

Please let me know and we'll go from there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problems is more complexe :

- after some reboot a get only the last 8 drawing send (the sending is lost for the other).

- in this case only one drawing is automatically open in Photoshop and Illustrator (the other stay in the OOBE/PushToDesktop folder)

- i can not receive any other file until a new reboot and sometime i receive nothing

- Yes the 'sent' notification appears in Draw.

- The trouble is not related exclusively with illustrator but also with photoshop

- Draw 4.6.1; Illustrator 22.1.0; Photoshop 19.1.5; Creative Cloud Sync 3.1.0.8

- simple drawing or complexe drawing have the same issue

The trouble seems linked to the refresh of the incoming connection with the Creative Cloud Desktop !

No problem to share some file… tell me what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guy.

A few more quick questions:

When you're in the Push to Desktop folder are you able to open art, that wouldn't launch Illustrator CC? To try this, open Illustrator CC then Option + drag the artwork to the artboard.

What version of the CC Desktop App are you using? (Open the app then click on the stacked dots then click on Preferences.)

When you did a clean install of the CC Desktop App you used the uninstaller, correct?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the rebooting process, when the creative cloud desktop start, there are a sync with the 8 last drawing send previously. Illustrator and photoshop launch (if there are file with psd and ai file type, both app launch. If not only one app launc). But only on of each file type was open automatically.

Of course the others files could by openned manually - i kept a shortcut to the 'pushtodesktop' folder.

Creative cloud 4.6.0.384

Yes the adobe uninstaller was used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guy,

I was talking to one of our engineers about this so one more comment/question:

Once the file is uploaded to the Push to Desktop folder on the local machine, the Creative Cloud app is supposed to send a notification to the app (PS or AI) to open the file. Some “work” networks might disable some of these notifications. Is he trying to do this on a network within a firewall?

My next step is to contact the CC Desktop team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OSX firewall is on and i use Little Snitch to monitor the connections (in/out). All the Adobe (app, cloud, helper, AAM, GCclient, cclibrary, ccxprocess, cephtmlengine...) are open.

I just perform a test with firewall and little snitch diseable, but it always the same issue : the creative cloud desktop listen the incoming request for the draw files only during the boot process and not after.

On the Users/log there are some [link removed] but there are no activity after the boot process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guy.

I grabbed your logs and deleted the link from your post.

Instead of sending you to Customer Support, I'm trying to find someone to talk to talk to about this (my apologies but complexities in the CC Desktop App are a bit out of my wheelhouse).

Hang in there; hopefully I'll know more in awhile.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guy.

I've contacted some people on the CC Desktop App team. I'll post again as soon as I hear back.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Guy.

I heard back: Apparently the logs you grabbed didn't have the information the team needed; they asked if you would collect them using this: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Log Collector Tool

When you have them, instead of posting them here, just let me know you've pulled them and I'll email you and you can respond to that email and attach them there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Sue,

The log are ready (the first one was only the OOBE log - from the console). It's rater huge (33MB). I'm waiting your instructions to send it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Guy.

I'm emailing you right now. Give me just a minute then watch for an email at the address you use for the forums.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines