• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I move 6 rows of action in Animate?

Enthusiast ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have created a 435 frame animation and decided that one section should be moved forward in the timeline. I added the additional space to put it there but I cannot get the section to move. Does anyone have a suggestions about how to move one chunk of work with action in it (classic tween) to somewhere else in the timeline?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

You can click and drag to highlight the frames that you want to move, then click and drag on them to move them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ummm... you just use F5 (insert frame). Put the playhead where you want to insert frames, select the layer or layers you want to insert frames in, then press F5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that you are on to something but I can't get it to work correctly. If I put the playhead where I want to insert the frames when I go to select the layers I want to put there it moves the playhead and I just wind up moving the selected layers to the spot where the selected layers ended. I am missing something. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can click and drag to highlight the frames that you want to move, then click and drag on them to move them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! That did the trick. I have been able to move things around easily. Your help saved me days of fiddling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines