• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collaborator cannot add a photo to a library

Engaged ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a new library in Photoshop CC and invited another person to collaborate with edit privileges. The problem is that the collaborator cannot add a new photo to the library. Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible for a collaborator with edit privileges to add assets to the library? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bazsl,

Could you please read the steps mentioned here and make sure that you have followed them correctly?

Collaborate on folders and libraries from Creative Cloud account

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did follow the steps at that link very carefully. I also tried using a shared folder. After uploading files to the shared folder that took 15 minutes to upload to Google Drive my computer was syncing constantly for two days according to the status message in the Creative Cloud app. I have completely abandoned Adobe's shared libraries and folders since they are far too slow to be usable and do not work as described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines