• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolbar/Sidebar Font Size Options?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is pretty nit-picky but it's actually starting to drive me crazy so I thought I'd ask - is there a way to make the font (and I suppose icons) smaller in the toolbars and sidebars? I keep the PDF window relatively small instead of full screen and I have to switch between bookmarks in a document I'm referencing pretty often, and the font for the bookmarks and bookmark icon are just huge and I can't find a menu option to adjust the size.

Adjusting the sidebar to make it smaller breaks up the bookmarks mid-word, which I would like to avoid, and I would also preferably like to see all of them at once? There are about 20 bookmarks that I'm switching between. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well so I've attached a screen cap with some dummy bookmark names I created for an example. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 7.22.33 PM.png

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Acrobat on Windows, and there is a specific command to change the Bookmark font size.  Is this not available on the Mac?

bookmark-size.jpg

I hope it's there, and that this helps.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's available on Mac.

Also, you can set the bookmark pane to close after selecting a bookmark which will give you even more room until you need that panel again. See the graphic above and select "Hide after use".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's totally an option on Mac, I just completely missed it - I think that's the only menu in the program that I didn't try. I can't believe how obvious this was, I'm so sorry, and thank you! Is there a way to make the toolbar icons smaller do you know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines