• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font size variation from image to image while using the same size in settings

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 the latest version of PS CC 2017. I have 2 separate files open in PS each are 500 px x 500 px.  I have entered 18 pt Trebuchet MS text in both files (images) however they are completely different size fonts. My view is set to 100% for each image.

I have saved the files as PSD, closed PS, reopened, as well, I have deleted the smaller version of the 18 pt font layer on the incorrect image and started over again - this did not fix the issue...

Not sure what to do, the images will ultimatly appear side by side on a website so the font's need to me the same size, yet one is about 1/2 the size of the other. I could scale the small one up, but I am not really interested in this as a fix.

Thanks for any perspective..

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

A point is 1/72 inch, in other words a physical size unit. So this is one of those situations where pixels per inch (ppi) actually matters.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A point is 1/72 inch, in other words a physical size unit. So this is one of those situations where pixels per inch (ppi) actually matters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines