Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need some guidance...please

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have got my site looking ok on a pc browser and a tablet size...however when i load it on a smartphone..i have to "zoom" out on the main page for it to center properly. I have made everything to fit i just dont know what i am missing.

The site is oshd.ca  and its a problem with the smartphone size.

Can anybody see what I am talking about? and perhaps help?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iy you watch you pages in design mode, select all (CMD+A or STRG+A), it may be that some elements are outside the canvas and your browser tries to show everything.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

staceyr63593472  wrote

Hi,

I have got my site looking ok on a pc browser and a tablet size...however when i load it on a smartphone..i have to "zoom" out on the main page for it to center properly. I have made everything to fit i just dont know what i am missing.

The site is oshd.ca  and its a problem with the smartphone size.

Can anybody see what I am talking about? and perhaps help?

Thanks

on phone | desktop view your vote form is too high and getting rendored over by text

on my windows phone you have the text issue + (landscape) a floating footer... doesn't leave much room for the main display mate

WP_20170910_001.jpg

WP_20170910_002.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines