• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Canvas, Video Component with timeline navigations

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, i have 2 question and would love if someone got a solution for them:

1.i am trying to achieve functioning navigation with the video component, but when moving frames the video component dissapears.

i also checked and the video tag dissapears.

any help? (sadly i cannot upload the project, i can upload an empty project with the component several frames tho)

i also so this was asked before without a final solution :html5 canvas video file deleted when file is published or tested

2nd question:

i am trying to create the videos as repsonsive as it gets, in a way that it wont run over other

inside elements (because html5 components are always above).

is there a way to do this??

thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your questions are entirely too vague to offer any meaningful advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so about question 1:

we are moving on the main timeline between frames.

when u go to the next main frame (the one after the video's one), and then go back to the frame where the video component should be, but it's gone

when opening chrome dev console it doesn't show the video tag anymore, even tho the container div exsist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still did not quite get your question. Can you provide us with a quick video on what's happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sadly i cant,i am not sure what is not understood to be honest.

when on the frame where the video component is, moving to the next frame in the main time line (by gotoandstop) and then going back to the frame where the video component should be, but its not there.

maybe check the link i connected? (this question was asked before by someone else and got unanswered)

P.S:

i just realized my link is wrong, this one is the correct one: HTML5 Canvas, Video Component with timeline navigations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines