• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full screen slide show not working properly.

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys.

Well, I'm having a problem and I'm getting crazy.

Basically, I want to have a full screen image on my website and use a widget to have pages transitions  like  " fade in  & fade ou " . After researching about it, I've discovered that the page transitions widget does not works if you fill the browser page with an image.  At this point, I have only one option; use the built-in adobe muse full screen image. So yes, but I am facing a problem; when I scroll down or up on mobile devices,  the image  give a little jump and for some second show up the browser page.   It's no scrolling with the browser at all at it is whenI fill the browser page with an image.

Please, how can I fix that,

Thankyou.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

I guess this is due to the circumstances, that mobiles do not support scroll motion. And this fullscreen slide show is kind of scroll motion, I guess . You should change your layout in mobile breakpoints, I guess.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use a fullscreen slideshow like this: Homepage ​ I cannot reproduce your issue.

This ,means we need more information.

Best, create a single page with your question, very little Data (placeholder pictures are welcome) and we could have a closer look what you want to achieve.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the fullscreen slideshow I  use.  It's exactly like that, and you are having the same problem I have. If you scroll down on a mobile device, you will see what I mean,  Have a closer look and see how the image jumps / try to resize by itself.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess this is due to the circumstances, that mobiles do not support scroll motion. And this fullscreen slide show is kind of scroll motion, I guess . You should change your layout in mobile breakpoints, I guess.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Uwe,

I'm still having the problem above. Any new idea?  I cannot use a fullscreen image. I have the same problem even if I feel the page/browser fill with an image. Very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will post the same thread again, just in case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, better to do that. Let´s see what your new post is about.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update for this thread:

Hi,

Basically, I want to have a full screen image on my website and use a widget to have pages transitions  like  " fade in  & fade out " . After researching about it, I've discovered that the page transitions widget does not works if you fill the browser page with an image.  At this point, I have only one option; use the built-in adobe muse fullscreen slideshow. So yes, but I am facing a problem; when I scroll down or up on mobile devices,  the image  gives a little jump and for some second show up the browser page.  It's no scrolling with the browser and I cannot use a fullscreen image. I have the same problem even if I feel the page/browser fill with an image. Very annoying.

There is no need to share my website - Just create a new site in Muse, drag and drop the fullscreen slideshow widget, give enough space to scroll down  and test it on touch devices by scrolling down.  I'm using Adobe Muse 2017.1 ( latest update with so many bugs), but this issue happens since ever.

Any new idea?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, when I create a fullscreen slide show, there´s no scrolling for the slideshow but only for the content that will follow further down. With this I do not have any jump nor browser page blinking through.

In other words: I cannot reproduce your issue.

Are we talking about the same?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange.  Are you using a touch device, right?  It only happens on touch devices.

Have a look at the my website and give a try: Green Life

Let me know if it is happening with you.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes, the slide show stays fixed, and the content scrolls. On the first touch to scroll the issue appears.  Then scroll up and scroll down again and the issue appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shows the browser background at the bottom of the page. Maybe this results from the height of browsers or might be quite normal?

Why not use a different browser fill? The very dark green from your page?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right!  It does not have to show my browser background at any time. This is the issue.  If I use browser fill, I have the same issue..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That´s right. What about your page settings on master or on your page? There´s three lines for footer, bottom browser border and bottom page border (in German this sounds like this: Fusszeile, unterer Seitenrand and unterer Browserrand)

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-10 um 17.25.36.png

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both, on the Master & Home Page are as : Screenshot (62).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That´s strange though.

So far, as of this reading I don´t have an idea.

Sorry

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be a bug. I created a new website , dropped the full screen slideshow and the issues is still there.

Well, the only thing to do now is  to learn a bit of German as I know only a word.

I appreciate your help.

Danke & best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have the same issue,

Actually when you scroll down on a iPhone, the size of the screen become higher because the top bar reduce...

So at this moment the picture resize, that's the reason there's a little jump of the image background.

I think it's a bug of the full scren slideshow widget but in another hand, I don't see how the image background could not jump when the size of the area changes...

Not very good for the UX...

Sorry guys but why does this question is on "solved"??

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all – I had this same issue, and tracked it down to a combination of two things: I aligned all of the footers on the master page, as per fotoroeder's suggestion, and then switched off "swiping" as an option on the slideshow. With both of those sorted, the scrolling issue stopped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines