• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing mixer brush parameters by shortcuts.

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew that I can change Wet parameter by pressing digit at keyboard (1 - 10%, 2 - 20% and so on, as changing opacity for regular brush).

I discovered that pressing shift+digit - changes Flow parameter, and alt+shift+digit - changes Mix parameter (an pixel layer must be selected).

Does anyone have guess how we can change Load parameter? It's just curiosity

(off course i tried Ctrl+Alt+digit and Ctrl+Alt+Shift +digit- it makes some selections (from 1 to 5), Ctrl+Shift+ digit (2-5) - show channels).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

You may be able to create tool presets for the different Load setting you want and cycle through them using a shortcut key. However all setting you record in the tool Presets will be set for the tool. Not just your load setting.

Re: Cycle through Tool Presets with shortcut?

Free Photoshop Packages

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be able to create tool presets for the different Load setting you want and cycle through them using a shortcut key. However all setting you record in the tool Presets will be set for the tool. Not just your load setting.

Re: Cycle through Tool Presets with shortcut?

Free Photoshop Packages

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I use presets a lot and yesterday I found this thread with your script and copied it and tried a little to change it for me, but I postponed it for some days, when I'll have more free time. Thank You!

But sometimes it's easier and faster to change params with shortcuts, tool presets are too many to cycle through them.  I show presets only for active tool, and the list is too big yet. Yesterday I deleted a half of them  for mixer brush .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use MagicSquire plugin with brush groups which allows to have presets sorted in folders with different colors so you can have different brushes with different parameters stored in folders that you can easily hide and show the ones that you don't need. So the list never gets big.

It also has a feature to store only size of the brush as a preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines