• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flipping hand while waving

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys. It has to be smthng obvious but I cannot figure it out. I have a character standing with arms down. When I want to wave his hand and say Hi the wrist/hand has to flip horizontally when the arm is up. But it is not changing automatically. Changing atttach style for arm doesn't change it either.

Maybe the solution doesn't exist still in the last version of the program?

Can you advice me what to do?

Thanks a lot for help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Hi there, the best solution is for you to draw another version of the hand in the second position, on another layer. You can then assign a trigger key to activate it. Make sure to check the box that says Hide other layers in Group when setting up the trigger. This will switch hands when you need to. Just hit the trigger key while recording the arm animation.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, the best solution is for you to draw another version of the hand in the second position, on another layer. You can then assign a trigger key to activate it. Make sure to check the box that says Hide other layers in Group when setting up the trigger. This will switch hands when you need to. Just hit the trigger key while recording the arm animation.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works great. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines