• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation Failure with Creative Cloud Dialog Box appears even when connected to the Internet

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users are now presented with an Activation Failure dialogue box on first launch of a Creative Cloud app; this started appearing during the week commencing 4 September 2017. Before this client computers were activating on launch of Photoshop etc. seamlessly.

I have already followed the suggestions at: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

There isn't a problem with the internet or firewall blocking here, and the message appears whether or not the client computer is behind a firewall. Other web services can be accessed successfully.

Clicking Try Again activates Creative Cloud license, but I receive many support calls from users querying this message. The client iMacs are the same model, and imaged using the same method.

How can I suppress this spurious message?

Creative Cloud Activation Failure.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Hi Neil,

Please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link and let me know in case you are still unable to reach the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that I have tried contacting support whilst signed in, in different browsers, after deleting cookies, clearing caches, and a support telephone number is not listed and the chat function is permanently 'not available'.

Posting my query in this forum is a result of trying to contact support and not getting any support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link and let me know in case you are still unable to reach the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat is still unavailable, and there are no other options displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see the private message I sent to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines