Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore ALL Settings on ALL CC Apps

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to restore all app settings to default settings without uninstalling.

I want to restore the settings for Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere, Aftereffects to default settings. How do I go about this

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

There is no magic "nuke them all" button. The most efficient way therefore would be to simply delete the actual preference files in your user directory, so the next time the programs create new ones with factory defaults. On Windows systems this would be C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\Adobe and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no magic "nuke them all" button. The most efficient way therefore would be to simply delete the actual preference files in your user directory, so the next time the programs create new ones with factory defaults. On Windows systems this would be C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\Adobe and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If deleting files is not an appealing option to you, there should be an option in each of the programs to reset the preferences to the default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless the same thing happened to you that happened to me. lol, They were taking over by a virus!!!! No longer there. I have a reboot disc of windows 10 and I still can't get all my apps back. Plz can anyone help us to restore our computers!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines