Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to activate Premiere Elements 7

Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premiere Elements 7 for years but recently got a new computer and reloaded the program. Now it is saying I must activate the MPEG2 component by copying my serial number and then going to Adobe to get an unlock key. I can't find the unlock key on Adobe. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That server is shut down.

You can try installing the trial version of Premiere Elements 15 and see if the needed files get installed during that download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premiere Elements 7 for years but recently got a new computer and reloaded the program. Now it is saying I must activate the MPEG2 component by copying my serial number and then going to Adobe to get an unlock key. I can't find the unlock key on Adobe. Any help would be appreciated.

If you try downloading elements 15 that would cost over $100.00 and that's just not right!!!

I'm very aggravated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brendar6346802  wrote

If you try downloading elements 15 that would cost over $100.00 and that's just not right!!!

I'm very aggravated!

Just download the free trial. It should install the necessary components and they should remain installed even after uninstalling the trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines