• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to get real size with selection object

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to used JS to make a dimension for a art. but sometime, the art is clipping with jpg file, so visibleBounds would be no correct.

if the art is just clipped. it can be sel[0].pathItems[0].visibleBounds; however, the art maybe two or more then two clipiing with jpg file, and these all clipping art are group. I don't know how to get the correct size. can someone help me?

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload screenshots of your artboard and your layers to show how the art is clipped and what kind of art it is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please see attached picture. I would to make dimension like bottom one. so I need the correct size for the art. the top art is just a example, two image with clipping and group. no sure how to get the correct size.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have more items in layer panel, can you show the entire selection in the panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines