• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AxAcroPDFLib.AxAcroPDF controling menus

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using an active X control to display PDF files. The firs few clicks the PDF fills the whole space, but after 3 or 4 clicks a menu showing export pdf, create pdf, edit pdf ,etc appears on the righ using most of the small window. I'm using a document called "Interapplication Communication API Reference" and commands that i'm using start in page 106. I have set setShowToolbar(false) and the toolbar doesn't show. How can i control the other menu?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case anyone is interested, i think i have solved the issue. In the following link Remove or prevent sidebar from opening by default on Adobe Reader - Super User about the third answer down shows where acrobat sets up the default view for the viewer. I changed the file in question and now there are no side bars on my view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines