Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange colors dng when photographing with lightroom mobile

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

when i make a picture with my huawei P10 Lite with lighroom mobile the colors look great on my smartphone. But when I go to the galery in Lighroom mobile or on my desktop I have strange colors. The color cast can't  be correct. What's going wrong?

LRM_20170813_202033.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset the white balance.  It looks like you're shooting outdoors with Tungsten selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It 's not a witbalance problem, Witbalance was an auto. Colors look great when picture has been taken. When framing the picture there 's no color cast. The problem occurs when the picture is saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the original DNG via Dropbox or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the colour cast appear in LR when you're in Develop mode, or is it after processing and export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color cast appears when the picture is saved by the phone. When taking the same picture in jpeg there's no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here with my brand new p10 lite.

Adjusting the white balance introduces false and strange colors in the image.

Looks like there's something wrong with attached color profile?

Probably it doesn't read the dng color space correctly?

Like this it's pretty unusable in Dng mode, which is a big pity for me.

Can someone help us to fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I 've run a test and Huawei has blocked the camera2 api to a low level. So it's impossible to save raw.

The anwers of Huawei is if you want raw buy the P10 and not the P10 Lite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have stumbled upon the same problem. I don't think there is an inside-android solution for this. Anyway, for whatever reason, the red and blue channels are switched in the DNG's coming out from this camera. The solution is to use photoshop, go into channel mixer and fir the red channel - go to 0% on red, and 100% blue, while for the blue channel - go 100 on red and 0% on blue. Then you can save the image for lightroom, and use a standard white balance to fine-tune the colours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I've the same behavior with my P8Lite2017 and LRcc camera when raw produce dng.

Yes, I can use PS to switch/mix channels as explained but directly into LR I use a quickest way with a camera profile build with xRite/Color Checker .

Shoot the xRite ColorChecker and within LR build a dng profile (profile.dcp) ; restart LR and the profile become available in LR/Dev/CameraProfile.

Then, define the profile by default for the camera type and that's it...

manu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines