Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invalid Bundle when uploading iOS apps

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I just started getting this error when trying to upload my app via Application Loader.

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "HC And - På hospitalet". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Bundle - A nested bundle doesn't have the right platforms listed in CFBundleSupportedPlatforms Info.plist key.

Regards,

The App Store team

It seems the issue only occures when I use special letters in the App name. The problem is, I strictly need the name of the app to be correct, using the special sign. More precisely: å

Does anyone have any solutions?

Regards,

Damian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

if you're publishing for both iphone and ipad, you need to add devices 1 and 2 to your iphone tag (in your manifest):

<InfoAdditions><![CDATA[

<key>UIDeviceFamily</key>

<array>

<string>1</string>

<string>2</string>

</array>

]]></InfoAdditions>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're publishing for both iphone and ipad, you need to add devices 1 and 2 to your iphone tag (in your manifest):

<InfoAdditions><![CDATA[

<key>UIDeviceFamily</key>

<array>

<string>1</string>

<string>2</string>

</array>

]]></InfoAdditions>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As this is the Adobe Animate forum you're hopefully using Adobe Animate, and you can set which devices are to be used in the General tab of the iOS Settings.

Given that any setting should be valid, something else may be going wrong. You could drag the -app.xml file onto a browser, and if there is anything wrong there would be an error that suggests what part is wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines