• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New short film using Character Animator

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  Just wanted to share a short (6:30) film I made this summer with Character Animator.  I've been working with photographs and shooting my actors from various angles, running through their visemes, then in this case using the entire photo (background included) as each "mouth" layer. 

Here's the film: Q + A on Vimeo

It's my second lengthy Ch film, the first being entirely constructed from public domain comics and audio.  This one, I have one character interviewing with public domain audio, while the other character answers in a voice over specifically written for this project.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh interesting, very creative! I've never seen CH used like this before! Thanks for sharing as always David!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic work David 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to see this, could I get the password?

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's the password?  I'd love to see this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines