1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 12, 2017 4:32 PM by CarolineHooven

EUGIDUG Sept. 21 Mtg: The Magic and Wonder of InDesign Scripts

Nlwest User Group Manager

Join the Eugene InDesign User Group, Lane County's only official Adobe User Group, on Thursday, September 21,  2017 in Eugene, Oregon, for an afternoon of FREE education + food, fun, and prizes! Everyone who uses Adobe products is welcome, and the meeting is free!

Register on Meetup at: https://www.meetup.com/Eugene-InDesign-User-Group/events/242797696/

11:45 am Registration, networking, and lunch

12:00 noon to 1:00 pm Main Presentation

1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Q&A and prize raffle

Our host for this event is the University of Oregon Academic Extension. We will meet at the UO Baker Downtown Center, 975 High Street, Eugene.

TOPIC: THE MAGIC AND WONDER OF INDESIGN SCRIPTS with Erica Gamet

If you're not using scripts in your InDesign workflow, then you're really missing out. Alleviating repetitive tasks, accessing hidden features, and speeding up workflow are all possible through the magic of InDesign scripts. The best part is, you don't need to know how to write them, just where to find them and how to put them to good use.

In this discussion, I'll show you how I find the scripts to help you work more efficiently and what to do with the scripts once you've found them. I'll then highlight some of my favorite scripts—many of which are FREE—dealing with workflow, type, graphics, document layout, and even a couple of scripts that are just for fun! If you're doing everything manually then you're working too hard. Come learn how to speed up and automate your workflow for improved efficiency and accuracy.

Register on Meetup at: https://www.meetup.com/Eugene-InDesign-User-Group/events/242797696/

About Erica Gamet

Erica Gamet, nationally-known speaker, writer, and trainer in Adobe InDesign and Illustrator is back by popular demand! She is a featured speaker at the Print + ePublishing Conference, The InDesign Conference, Making Design Norway Conference, and the iBooks Author Conference. She is a regular contributor to InDesign Magazine, CreativePro.com, an instructor on CreativeLive.com, and tech edited How To Do Everything with Adobe InDesign CS4. You can find Erica online at ericagamet.com and on her YouTube channel: youtube.com/ericagamet.