• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 Problems

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in the middle of editing RAW images when all of the sudden it wasn't allowing me to open anymore RAW images. I updated the Camera Raw to the latest model and that didn't work. I also checked for any other updates and everything was updated. So after all of that didn't work I decided to uninstall my Photoshop then reinstall it. Now it is saying, "We have encountered the following issues: Installer failed to initialize. This could be due to a missing file. Please download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem."

Please help me! I now have zero photoshop and it won't allow me to redownload it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Where are you attempting to download from? This is where you'll find the official installers: Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Any anti-virus programs preventing the installation?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few things here. First of all, which version of ACR did you try to install? CS6 supports from ACR 7.1-9.1.1. Newer versions than 9.1.1 are not supported.

As to your Photoshop installation problem, try the Adobe CC Cleaner tool

After you've got Photoshop installed, update it:

Adobe - Photoshop : For Macintosh : Adobe Photoshop 13.0.6 update for CS6

Adobe - Photoshop : For Windows : Adobe Photoshop 13.0.1.3 update for CS6

Then install ACR 9.1.1 (scroll down on the page a bit):

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up uninstalling photoshop so I dont know if downloading the Camera Raw will help. Or will downloading that first then trying to re download photoshop help? I did do the clean up tool and it still wouldn't let me download Photoshop. Just gave me the same error message I mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where are you attempting to download from? This is where you'll find the official installers: Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Any anti-virus programs preventing the installation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines