• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Licence [the need to buy a Cloud subscription]

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the past couple of years people loved using Adobe. Now that everyone is trained in it and almost can't perform their tasks without it they change from a one-off payment to a pay monthly system. Used to love Adobe.....

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

As long as you have a compatible operating system, there is nothing stopping you from using CS6 (or earlier) programs

When you buy a new computer, or you update your existing computer with a newer operating system, you CS6 (or earlier) programs may stop working... which is not caused by Adobe, it is cause by Apple and Microsoft making changes that mean their newer operating systems are not compatible with old programs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as you have a compatible operating system, there is nothing stopping you from using CS6 (or earlier) programs

When you buy a new computer, or you update your existing computer with a newer operating system, you CS6 (or earlier) programs may stop working... which is not caused by Adobe, it is cause by Apple and Microsoft making changes that mean their newer operating systems are not compatible with old programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.

I'd rather search for a CS6  full package as I need Photoshop, Dreamweaver and After Effects. So for me to go on a month to month basis might turn out to be quite expensive.

I just wish they would also allow a once-off purchase of the latest version. I mean I might use it for the next year or maybe 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines