• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEED HELP FAST WITH CS6 AE!!!!!

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer crashed and I had to get another iMac....2017 Mac Book Pro.....I re downloaded master collection CS6 and all programs seem to be working fine except AE.....it is only a render engine and my AE files will not open.....CAN ANYONE HELP ME????

THANKS!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your AE version is not at least 11.0.4, you need to update it.  This is a case where updating is an essential and actually helps without breaking previously fine-working features.

Of course, that was when you could actually buy Adobe software and not rent it.  Things have gone downhill on the update front since then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I uploaded the latest update but I get another error saying update failed and to download new adobe application manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines