• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive project quiz question formatting issues

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Trying my first responsive project from scratch. All went well until the quiz. I can not get the answer boxes to work. If I fit them for a mobile device they get all screwed up when I go to desktop view and vice versa. What am I doing wrong. The boxes for the answers extend past the edge of the screen. They do not reformat to stay visible.

HELP!Desktop.PNGGalaxy S6.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have answered my own question.

I set the Quiz properties to shuffle answers. If the answers are not all in the same size text box the spacing gets all screwed up when shuffled. Some of the answers are very short and others are much longer. So I am changing the setting so that the answers are not shuffled.

Not the best fix but it works. It seems the answer text is shuffled but the text boxes are not. So if you set up the first answer and it is very long and the rest are short. Make all the text boxes fit the answer text, when the shuffle happens the long answer gets shoved into a small text box and does not fit.

I hope that makes some sense??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't explain if you were using Fluid Boxes or Breakpoint views. That problem is there since quite a while. I explained the only possible workflow that would allow you to have shuffled answers in this post. It is for Fluid Boxes, but can also be used for Breakpoint views work flow:

Tips for 'Fluid' Quiz Slides - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Fluid Boxes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you read that article?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did read the article. I think Adobe should get their sh*t together and make a quiz slide that is actually responsive. It is a huge time consuming endeavor to make the quiz slides work especially if you have answers that are significantly different in length. I created a beautiful quiz slide that has all the answers in a separate fluid box but I do not know how to get it to interact with the LMS to track questions and answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources