Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When do I Apply Redemption Code?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought the Student Plan first ($19.99 Monthly) and downloaded the software and used it for several days.

But just now I purchased a redemption code from my university system.

My question is Do I need to cancel my current $19.99/month plan BEFORE applying the redemption code?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Darren, the code has been applied to the subscription. You won't be charged until Oct' 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DarrenChang,

I see you have an active subscription under the same ID as with forums. The redemption code that you purchased from your university, is it a whole one-year subscription? If yes, you need to cancel the paid subscription before you redeem the code.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help on how to redeem the code. Feel free to follow up if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I redeemed the code before cancelling the previous subscription. However now my next payment date is changed to next year. Does this mean that the code is redeemed properly? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way the redemption code is for a whole year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Darren, the code has been applied to the subscription. You won't be charged until Oct' 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines