• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help 3d box transition

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make a video transition similar to the template Minimal parallax box  and was wondering how it was done. 

I have the template but it will not make a scene longer than 20 secs  even when altering the time frames the box just disappears at the 20 sec mark with no way to edit the box duration.

I need to have each scene take about 1 min

here is a link to the the template

Minimal Parallax Box | After Effects template - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can't figure out how to extend the composition and the layers in the template and adjust the keyframe position then you need some basic instruction on how AE works. The easiest way to find help there is to start here: Basic AE

I didn't take time to download the template but there's not much in most templates that basic key framing skills and basic standard workflow techniques could not solve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand how to extend the comp and keyframes.  my issue is when I do extend them the box only allows up to 20 secs of modification  anything after the 20 sec mark and it will disappear and the image will become distorted.

I can latterly deselect everyting in the comp and the box stays with no way of editing it.  when moving the slider around to different points in the comp no values change for box setting.  latterly no values exist in any scene from 1-19 to edit it past 20 seconds. 

Though I do appreciate a response it is not something as simple as remedial basics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the layers you want to modify and press the U key twice to reveal all modified properties of the layers. They may be nested comps or contain expressions. The layers may be locked. You may need to take a look at the flow chart to figure out how things are laid out.

Without seeing a screenshot of the entire UI and the modified properties of the layers giving you problems the only way for me or anyone that has not paid for the template to help you is to see the details. Don't crop the screenshot, just PrintScreen and paste to the forum. If you can't figure things out your best next inquiry should be to the folks the sold you the template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tree,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines