Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crawling Text Complaint

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My friends,

I'm not sure where to post this, so I will do so here.    It took me 2 hours to add crawling text to an Adobe Premier Pro project.   I'm sorry but that is disgraceful.   I need to meet client deadlines - and one way to do it is not with Adobe tools.

I finally got crawling text to work via "Legacy" text.

Please don't tell me how I have to now add 2 hours to my video editing workflow to satisfy someone's ego over there.    PLEASE put that so-called "legacy" (text) functionality back.

The day you even remove that is the day I'll switch to Final Cut Pro.

Not being able to add crawling text and scrolling credits is a deal breaker.

This is not a "new feature."   It's a slap in the face.   Please put this back.

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are asking for feedback. In addition to posting here, submit a feature request/bug report (the form is the same). That ensures the feedback gets to the right people:

feature request (and bug report) form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, yea, sort of making the old Titler hard to find wasn't the smoothest move. But it is still functional.

With IBC going on in Amsterdam, they made a "rollout" announcement today ... info here:

What’s Coming for Premiere Pro CC | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

Included in the changes coming sometime between now and the end of November (guessing) is crawls/rolls in the EGP. And some "pinning" of graphic elements to other bits of the graphics for movement. Among other things.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines