• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to graphic design, thoroughly enjoying myself.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The Lounge to After Effects .]

I'm Dillon, I'm 17 and am taking classes for graphic communications. I know my way around illustrator, I'm alright with photoshop, but my interest is in after effects. I have just gotten my hands on it though so i'm not quite sure what i'm doing but here is what I have done so far. Also I'm not quite sure how I got the black backdrop thing but I think it looks pretty cool. I would like to put some pictures in there but I don't know how to do it the way I see it in my mind. Good chance I'll be here begging for answers. Sorry in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just realized I forgot to put the clip in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dillon,

I'm so happy you're enjoying your graphic communications classes! Here are a couple of resources that I think you'll love: 

And what great timing for you post, too! Adobe announced some new features for Creative Cloud Video. You can check that out here:

It looks like you're off to a great start! If you have technical questions, be sure to post them in the forum for whichever application you're using whether it's After Effects , Premiere Pro CC , Illustrator , Photoshop General Discussion , etc.

Good luck!

Myra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really appreciate the welcome, also thanks for the reference material!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice Kr... Keep it and your questions coming. We'll be glad to point you in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines