• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

importing keyboard shortcuts at other locations

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have my custom shortcuts on my desktop, if i want to import those shortcuts while i am at school how do i do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Go to the lower left of the interface where the chain link is. Click the chain link and select "Sync Settings Now."

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the lower left of the interface where the chain link is. Click the chain link and select "Sync Settings Now."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Rob is suggesting would allow you to sign into your CC account on the other computer, and sync-down to that computer your keyboard shorts & other things saved to your CC profile.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi hokyric19,

As stated by Rob & Neil, syncing the settings with cloud will sync Keyboard shortcuts as well. Please check this article Sync settings with Adobe Creative Cloud.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines