• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant see preview+cant make video longer than 30s

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So whenever i try to put something into a composition and into the timeline, for some reason, the display or preview is just a blank white screen. It worked in previous versions of after effects, but in cc 2017, it just started acting up all of the sudden.

Secondly whenever i import a song or something, it always cuts it down to only 30 seconds. Even if i try to render it only renders a 30 second video. Again this never happened before.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me what build you are running of CC17 as well your operating system and video card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. But do you make your composition as long as your video clip/music or you just make a default composition with default settings and put your music in? It seems that you make it in the second way - and that is the reason that you have only 30 sec. of your clip. So you can do that in two ways:
1. Just put your music/clip into make new comp button - it will make a composition of exact length that your video.
Untitled Project11111.gif

2. Or just make sure what is the length of your clipo or clips and then go to composition/make new composition and set the time to your chosen time. Then pres ok. And put your video clips into your new composition.Untitled Project2.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines