• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo configurar la interface en InDesign

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quiero cambiar el color a la mesa de trabajo para que no coincida con el color del papel y no aparece en el menu edicion>preferencias. Ni me deja cambiar el color de la interface y menus ni que la mesa de trabajo coincida con el papel.

Solo me pasa con este programa, el resto de la suit de adobe sin problemas.

Sin título-2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Close and relaunch InDesign, hold down Ctrl + Alt + Shift (Windows) or Cmd + Ctrl + Opt + Shift (Mac), and respond in the affirmative to the message asking if you really want to replace your InDesign preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks derek but as you can see in the pictures i uploaded in my question i don't have these options to choose. I know the process to change it but in InDesign i can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign do you have?

I've just tested it on mine – CC2017.1 for Mac and it worked. It only works in Preview mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know exactly the version of the cs6 i have but in the rest of ptograms of the adobe suit i have installed (Photoshop, illustrator, etc) work without problem. Is super entrance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just asked Pariah Burke, who produce the above tutorial, if it'll will work with InDesign CS6 (I don't have that version any more) and he confirmed is does work with CS6. So it's curious you don't appear to have the facility – maybe you need to reset your InDesign Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. How can i reset de preferences in InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Close and relaunch InDesign, hold down Ctrl + Alt + Shift (Windows) or Cmd + Ctrl + Opt + Shift (Mac), and respond in the affirmative to the message asking if you really want to replace your InDesign preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines