• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exported captions

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2008 Jan 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export captions, the Original Text Caption Data column in the Word file is empty. When I type in the Updated Text Caption Data column, nothing shows on the screen but the captions successfully import back into my Captivate project. As you can imagine, it's kind of hard keeping track of what I'm typing since nothing appears on the screen. I'm running Captivate 3 and Word 2007.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2008 Jan 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mrfibuli

I noticed you are reporting an issue with publishing to Word in the thread linked here.

While I have no solution to offer, I can't help but to think that this issue is a part of your other issue, as the Export typically results in a Word document.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2008 Nov 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rick.

I am having the exact issue as mrfibuli as stated in this post, but only for some of my captions. I scanned the other thread and it seemed to be a discussion of the captions not exporting at all.

About 20% of the captions appear blank in the Word file, but if you type into the right column and reimport the changes are made.

Has this been addressed in a post I just can't find?

Thanks in advance.
ps: I have Captivate 3 and I just ran the latest update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources