Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text to appear on Rollover

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me.

I'm setting up a series of images in a grid format and i want to have a few rollover effects on each image to add interest to the page.

i have set up, through the states options, that each image changes from black and white to colour on rollover, however the next thing i need is for the title of the image to pop up on rollover also. i notice that if i set up a text box to appear on rollover this then cancels out the colour change effect.

also is there some way i can make these effects have a smooth transition (fade in/out), rather than just the sharp on/off effect?

Can someone please help me?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

You need the state button widget out of the box for each image. You may have several options with colour and text.

If you need any more help, let us know.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need the state button widget out of the box for each image. You may have several options with colour and text.

If you need any more help, let us know.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As fotoroeder​ already said: You need a „State“ button to achieve this. If you touch such a button with your mouse pointer, every element within changes its state, even if it is not directly touched.

So place the image and the text into a „State“ button and set the opacity of the text element to „0“ in normal state and opacity „100“ in rollover state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines