• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is it possible to hide a composition target when clicking on another compositions trigger

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm building a site for users to visualise their iPhone cover on the back of an iPhone. In order to do so i have created a layer with a  composition within a composition the first composition triggers being used to select the different iPhone colour variations and the latter being used to view different angles of the device.

Then on a new layer i have created another composition with the different covers linked to each trigger.

the problem arises when i click the triggers to change the angle of the iPhone from the back view to the front view. The 2nd layer comprising of the covers are now covering the front screen of the device.

Is it possible to HIDE the 2nd layers composition of covers when the trigger to change the view of the phone is clicked?

I hope i was able to explain it clearly enough.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would be very helpful, if you show us a sample site, which you can publish for free and „ungoogled“ on Businesscatalyst (–> using the „Publish“ Button top right of Muse’s application window).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines