• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE problem

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using ADE version 4.5.6 to load epub books from onedrive to my Kobo eReader, once I try to open my book I am getting the following problem "Your eReader is not authorized to open this book" - This book is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM). Because you previously deauthorized your eReader, you need to re-import the book using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE). I have uninstalled and reinstalled (ade) The weird thing is that my eReader is brand new and never been used before now. How can I fix this problem, I would like to be able to read my books.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question is Not Answered.

I have almost the same problem. I have a Kobo Aura and library books will no longer open for me in ADE.  ADE becomes non-responsive when I try to open a library book.  And when I try to open the book (which has a black cover) in my Kobo, I get this message:  "Your eReader is not authorized to open this book. This book is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM). You need to re-authorize your eReader with your Adobe ID using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE).  Please visit kobo.com/help for more information."

I contacted Kobo and then went through their checklists and said it is Adobe's fault.  Adobe apparently has no chat or help line for ADE.

My ADE shows me to be an authorized user of ADE.

I use Windows 10.

I would also like to fix this problem so I can read my library books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem.  Using ADE, and clicking on the borrowed book info I get a message that states "No record for this loan is found on this machine."  So confused.  Anyone have any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bernadettes13037035  schrieb

I am using ADE version 4.5.6 to load epub books from onedrive to my Kobo eReader, once I try to open my book I am getting the following problem "Your eReader is not authorized to open this book" - This book is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM). Because you previously deauthorized your eReader, you need to re-import the book using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE). I have uninstalled and reinstalled (ade) The weird thing is that my eReader is brand new and never been used before now. How can I fix this problem, I would like to be able to read my books

Can you open the book in Digital Edition? If so, how do you transfer the book to your reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, once the book is in the ADE, I can open the book, I transfer the book to my eReader either by dragging and drop to my eReader or right click and send to my device, neither way works. As a side note if I download a book say from Kobo, then the book loads without any issue.  I am confused, Please help !

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its seams not right transfer the license file. Has you try a older versoin of Digital Edition:

http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I tried version 3 and I get the same results,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nanaky,

I have not yet seen a response to my reply to you on September 15, 2017, Will Adobe be able to fix the issue with ADE

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had any luck with this issue? I have been having it for a couple of months now as well. Though sometimes library books transfer and open without problem, I am not able to determine any sort of pattern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just sync your ereader. 🙂 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines