• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help combining PDFs into one file, opening the PDF, then printing it..with Powershell

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted this question in the Powershell forum and I was told it couldn't be done (in IE11 like I want), and I was told to ask here.

Here is what I'm trying to do:

I have a Powershell script that prints out PDFs with data pulled from PCs in our organization, but I'm having issues with the PDF doc itself, I think. I created the PDF template in Nuance PowerPDF, which is what we use here at work. When I run my script and it prints out the PDF (using Acrobat Reader DC), it never shows anything in one of the fields; it's the same field every time. I was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction in doing what I'm trying to do. If you have any questions, please ask, as I'm sure you might need more info.

Brian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

May be a problem of PowerPDF. Acrobat Reader can't create PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be a problem of PowerPDF. Acrobat Reader can't create PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines